Thursday, November 16, 2006

Get beaten up on the Trail- Chicago Style!

Yesterday's article in the RedEye confirmed what I have always felt about the train here in Chicago. Riding the train, while cheap, leaves one feeling a bit shaken up. Not only does the train pull you this way and push you that way, but the driver insists on seeing if the train can do a stoppie, not something I like to take part in.

Paying $1.75 for motion sickness isn't enough, nearly every ride I am solicited by either a 12 year old selling candy or a 40 year old that never saved for a rainy day. Either way, I feel violated and really would like them removed from the train and beaten publicly for being a nuisance. Along with all the roudy intoxicated boisterous Sox fans!

So these days I minimize the time I spend on the train as much as possible.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home